OGUK Awards 2020
The OGUK Awards 2020 will be delivered as a virtual event on 10 December 2020.
Whilst we cannot meet in person the industry has much to celebrate and commend. The OGUK Awards, a well-regarded and highly prestigious event within the oil and gas industry calendar will mark these achievements in a new and innovative format for 2020.
The awards seek to recognise and celebrate the achievements of businesses and individuals across eight different award categories.
Our 2019 winners were
- The OGUK Award for Apprentice of the Year
Ashley Thomas, BP
- The OGUK Award for Graduate of the Year
Erin Ingram, TAQA
- The OGUK Award for Mentor of the Year
Teresa Waddington, Shell U.K. Limited
- The Oil and Gas Authority Award for MER UK
Neptune E&P – BP – Japex UK E&P Ltd
- The OGUK Award for Excellence in Decommissioning
Repsol Sinopec Resources UK
- The OGUK Award for Energy Transition
- The OGUK Award for Diversity and Inclusion
CNR International (UK) Ltd
- The OGUK Award for Workforce Engagement
- The OGUK Award for Business Innovation – SME
WFS Technologies Limited
- The OGUK Award for Business Innovation – Large Enterprise
TOTAL E&P UK